2018 KYMCO UXV 700i
KYMCO’s UXV 700i is the simply utilitarian UTV for when the going gets rough, and the tough need to get going.
Newly improved, the base model KYMCO UXV 700i has multiple performance and comfort upgrades that include 3-way adjustable Kaifa gas-reservoir shocks; high-clearance curved front A-arms; improved CVT-drive; redesigned roll cage for increased headroom; high-back bucket seats with adjustable driver seat; improved seat belts with elastic shock reduction shoulder harness and safety interlock switch; sport steering wheel; improved hand-brake lever; and new graphics. Hold-over features are: 695cc or 501cc liquid-cooled engines; push-button, on-demand 2WD/4WD; automatic CVT transmission with H-L-N-R-P drive modes and differential lock; independent dual A-arm suspension, dual-disc front and shaft-mounted rear disc brakes, 440-lb.-capacity hydraulic tilting cargo bed, 1,200-lb. towing capacity, two-inch receiver hitch, locking glove box, under-seat, and dry under-hood storage; digital instrument display, 12V outlet; winch mounting plate, beverage holders. The UXV 700i is available in Red, Green, and White.
- Electronic Fuel Injected 4-Valve Liquid-Cooled Engine
- Improved Automatic CVT with H-L-N-R-P Drive Modes and 2WD/4WD Diff. Lock
- 700i: High-Clearance Curved Front A-arms with 3-Way Adjustable Kaifa Reservoir Shocks
- 700i: High-Back Bucket Seats with Adjustable Driver Seat
- One Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Engine Type: Electronic Fuel Injected 4-Valve
- Displacement: 695cc
- Bore x Stroke: 102x85mm
- Claimed Horsepower: 45hp
- Claimed Torque: 39.75ft/lb @ 5500rpm
- Fuel management system: EFI Throttle Body
- Cooling: Liquid
- Ignition: Electric
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with H-L-N-R-P Drive Modes
- Differential Lock: Push Button On-Demand 2WD/4WD
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brakes: Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc
- Steering: Manual
- Front Suspension: High-Clearance Curved Front A-Arm
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm
- Tires-Front Suspension: 25x8-12
- Tires-Rear Suspension: 25x10-12
- Shocks: 3-Way Adjustable Kaifa Gas-Reservoir Shocks
- Length: 113 in.
- Width: 59 in.
- Height: 73.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 75.2 in.
- Rake/Trail: 12.2 in.
- Claimed Dry Weight: 1137 lb.
- Seat Height: High-Back Bucket Seats, Adjustable Driver Seat
- Storage: Locking Glove Box, Under Hood & Under Seat Storage
- Fuel Capacity: 8.45 gal.
- Cargo Bed: Hydraulic Assist Tilting 440 lb.
- Towing Capacity: 1,200 lb.
- Winch: Mounting Plate
- Receiver Hitch: 2 in.
- Colors: Red, Green, White
- Instrumentation: Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- Headlights: Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Seatbelts: Shock Reduction Shoulder Harness & Safety Interlock Switch
- Other Features: Sport Steering Wheel, Dual Beverage Holder
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- C.A.R.B. Compliant: Yes/Green Sticker
- Engine Type
- Electronic Fuel Injected 4-Valve
- Bore and Stroke
- Fuel System
- EFI Throttle Body
- Front Suspension
- High-Clearance Curved Front A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- 1137 lb.
- 75.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.45 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 440 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1,200 lb.
- Automatic CVT with H-L-N-R-P Drive Modes
- Drive System
- Push Button On-Demand 2WD/4WD
- Red, Green, White
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty